- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Intelligence
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 01/13/2022
- Website: www.satispay.com/en-it/
- Company Address: Via Porro Lambertenghi, 7, Milan, Lombardy, IT, 20159
About SatispayA “bank account enabled” mobile payment platform that is independent from debit and credit card networks. The consumer app is available for anybody with a bank account, while merchants both online and offline can accept payments using any kind of device and POS.
Satispay is an Italian Scale-up operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone. Our offices are in Milan, Luxembourg City and Berlin.
More than just an App, Satispay is a Company, a group of creative, curious, enthusiastic people determined to make an impact in everyday life! Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life is the vision driving our strategy. Do it smart, Be Responsible, Believe are the values in the core of our Business, see more about our Culture: https://www.satispay.com/en-it/values/
And if you still don’t have a Satispay account, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
What you will be doing
As part of the Customer Due Diligence Team you will:
- perform Customer Due Diligence on new clients
- onboard hundreds customers per day following strict internal procedures
- use multiple spreadsheets and dashboards to collect and combine customers information
- perform ongoing Customer Due Diligence for existing clients
- understand if Enhanced Due Diligence is needed and escalate to Compliance/AML Department;
- maintain high standards in customer service and answer clients' queries concerning specific topics (e.g. account verification, changes of personal data)
What we need
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you're looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you! Joining Satispay means being a leader of change and innovation. Help us revolutionise everyday transactions by making payments as easy, cheap and secure as possible.
Our ideal candidate:
- has excellent interpersonal and communication skills and predisposition to work in a team
- has good IT skills including spreadsheets
- has a detail-oriented mindset
- has the ability to work in fast-paced environments and to remain calm under pressure
- eventual knowledge of KYC/AML regulations as an advantage
The role is based in Milano.
By clicking “Apply to Position” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.