- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Life Sciences R&D/Engineering
- Industry: Life Science
- Post Date: 06/23/2022
- Website: cellply.com
- Company Address: Via Giuseppe Massarenti, 61, Bologna, IT
About Cellply SrlCellply is a life-science company that develops in-vitro diagnostic platforms supporting personalized cancer treatment.
Cellply is an early-stage cellular assay tool company which is addressing critical needs in cellular therapy within pharmaceutical, biotech, and life science research markets. We are looking for individuals who will thrive in a fast-paced environment and can make meaningful contributions to the sales and commercialization of our initial product focused on single cell functional analysis of immune cells. Cellply is currently looking for a Scientist initially joining the R&D team to carry out assay and application development activities, then growing as a Field Application Scientist (FAS) to provide presales support and post sales customer application support throughout Europe and some areas of North America for the first year.
Successful candidates must have scientific background and experience in immunology and cancer immunotherapies. Applicants with extensive experience in cell therapy will be given first consideration.
The successful candidate will initially report to the Head of Biology, then will become a member of the developing Sales and Marketing team.
- Contribute to in house development of new assays and applications for cell therapy characterization
- Work with the R&D team in scientific paper writing
- Support the R&D and Product Management team in the preparation of technical documentation, including presentations and application notes
- Present technical information in seminars to potential customers
- Attend conferences if needed
- Provide presale product demonstrations within Cellply facility and some customer labs
- Provide applications and technical support to existing customers
- Communicate with product marketing team to enhance further product improvements, applications knowledge and product complaints
- Provide assistance in training of sales representatives
- Contribute to top line sales revenue through ability to effectively demonstrate Cellply’s platform capabilities
- MS or higher degree in Immunology
- 3+ yrs industry or academic experience post undergraduate in an immunology or cancer biology lab
- A strong knowledge of immune cell activity and assays
- Excellent problem solving skills – technical equipment troubleshooting a plus.
- Strong communication skills and ability to speak in public
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel up to 50% overnight within Europe and periodic travel overseas