- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Intelligence
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 01/13/2022
- Website: www.satispay.com/en-it/
- Company Address: Via Porro Lambertenghi, 7, Milan, Lombardy, IT, 20159
About SatispayA “bank account enabled” mobile payment platform that is independent from debit and credit card networks. The consumer app is available for anybody with a bank account, while merchants both online and offline can accept payments using any kind of device and POS.
Satispay is an Italian Scale-up operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone. Our offices are in Milan, Luxembourg City and Berlin.
More than just an App, Satispay is a Company, a group of creative, curious, enthusiastic people determined to make an impact in everyday life! Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life is the vision driving our strategy. Do it smart, Be Responsible, Believe are the values in the core of our Business, see more about our Culture: https://www.satispay.com/en-it/values/
And if you still don’t have a Satispay account, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
What you will be doing
The chosen candidate will become part of the Business Intelligence team, working closely with stakeholders in Product, Engineering, Business Development and Marketing teams to identify business needs and analytics opportunities. In particular, you will carry out the following activities:
- Analyze big data, distill insights, and make business recommendations to drive product and strategy decisions
- Manage existing analytic solutions, including modernization/standardization, troubleshooting and maintenance as needed
- Manage and prioritize a mix of project management and hands-on analytical deliverables
- Deliver real impact to the product through research and implementation of rigorous data-driven solutions
- Stay on top of industry trends to continue to evolve the organization to ensure best-in-class technologies and techniques are used
- Enhance Satispay’s data-driven culture by handling ad-hoc analyses
What we need
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you're looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you! Joining Satispay means being a leader of change and innovation. Help us revolutionise everyday transactions by making payments as easy, cheap and secure as possible.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- 2 to 5 years of working experience in the field of Business Intelligence and Data Analytics
- Ability to apply high-level analytical, statistical, and quantitative problem solving skills to a variety of different scenarios and make recommendations based on outcomes
- Superior communication skills, including the ability to take complex, ambiguous topics and create compelling narratives for different audiences
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SQL (Postgres, MySQL or Redshift)
- Experience with Looker, Tableau, Qlik or similar technology
- A maniacal detail-oriented mindset and enjoys doing whatever it takes to execute on complex projects
- An impressive knowledge of the startup landscape and a true love for the financial industry
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments and to remain calm under pressure
- Fluency in spoken and written Italian and English
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
By clicking “Apply to Position” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.