- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: HR
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 01/13/2022
- Website: www.satispay.com/en-it/
- Company Address: Via Porro Lambertenghi, 7, Milan, Lombardy, IT, 20159
About SatispayA “bank account enabled” mobile payment platform that is independent from debit and credit card networks. The consumer app is available for anybody with a bank account, while merchants both online and offline can accept payments using any kind of device and POS.
Satispay is an Italian Scale-up operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone. Our offices are in Milan, Luxembourg City and Berlin.
More than just an App, Satispay is a Company, a group of creative, curious, enthusiastic people determined to make an impact in everyday life! Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life is the vision driving our strategy. Do it smart, Be Responsible, Believe are the values in the core of our Business, see more about our Culture: https://www.satispay.com/en-it/values/
If you want to know more about us, give a look here:
And if you still don’t have a Satispay account, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
What you will be doing
You will join our HR team, being responsible for the following activities:
- ensure that every new hire receives the proper onboarding and collaborate with all internal stakeholders to maintain such induction path smooth, smart, and impactful;
- be one of the guardians of people wellbeing in Satispay: through constant observation of what is happening in the whole company, you will have to liaise with all managers and the HR Team members in maintaining Satispay a great workplace;
- Keep track of and analyse every HR metric with the scope of enhancing wellbeing and deliverability of all teams;
- Support and give guidance to employees on a day-to-day basis answering questions about company policies and procedures;
- Help in drafting and implementing internal policies or procedures;
- Organise and formalise internal and external training;
- Be ready to play a key role in every company event organisation.
What we need
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you're looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you! Joining Satispay means being a leader of change and innovation. Help us revolutionise everyday transactions by making payments as easy, cheap and secure as possible.
Our ideal candidate:
- has a proven experience in HR & Company organisation, having previously worked with digital HR solutions (implementation, maintenance, and updating of HRIS, ATS, others software) will be considered a strong Plus;
- is a very quick learner;
- has a detail-oriented mindset and a problem-solving attitude;
- is an organisation geek with a proven experience in procedure and process implementation;
- is reserved, able to handle sensitive/confidential material and practice discretion;
- is fluent in Italian and English - both written and spoken; knowledge of French or German is considered a plus;
- is a great communicator.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan, Italy.
We offer a competitive salary, based on experience. Stock options plan available.
By clicking “Apply to Position” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.