- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 01/13/2022
- Website: www.satispay.com/en-it/
- Company Address: Via Porro Lambertenghi, 7, Milan, Lombardy, IT, 20159
About SatispayA “bank account enabled” mobile payment platform that is independent from debit and credit card networks. The consumer app is available for anybody with a bank account, while merchants both online and offline can accept payments using any kind of device and POS.
Satispay is an Italian Scale-up operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone. Our offices are in Milan, Luxembourg City and Berlin.
More than just an App, Satispay is a Company, a group of creative, curious, enthusiastic people determined to make an impact in everyday life!
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life is the vision driving our strategy. Do it smart, Be Responsible, Believe are the values in the core of our Business, see more about our Culture: https://www.satispay.com/en-it/values/
And if you still don’t have a Satispay account, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
What you will be doing
As IT Manager you will join our Team in Luxembourg, reporting to Satispay's CIO. We expect the IT Manager to interact with internal stakeholders and departments to ensure a wide and clear communication at all levels . Your aim will be overseeing the delivery of a full spectrum of IT services to Satispay’s regulated financial service entity.
In particular you will:
- maintain robust internal governance arrangements for technology oversight, including clear organisational structures, effective processes and sound risk management
- maintain regulatory compliance and regulatory engagement
- monitor and review the performance of outsourced activities
- evaluate outsourced service providers’ risks
- formalize the internal control framework and evaluate its effectiveness
- maintain existing and create new policies, standards, baselines, and procedures supporting technology principles to address risk and compliance obligations
- monitor incidents and issues identified at service providers, follow-up remediation and evaluation of the impact
- actively participate in governance bodies to represent technology oversight and act as point of contact with external stakeholders (e.g. auditors, regulators)
What we need
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you're looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you! Joining Satispay means being a leader of change and innovation. Help us revolutionise everyday transactions by making payments as easy, cheap and secure as possible.
As IT Manager, we search for a proactive, experienced and dynamic professional willing to establish themselves as Satispay’s SME regarding IT, with an emphasis on technology governance.
Our ideal candidate has:
- at least 5 years of experience in IT operations, management, risk, advisory or audit
- deep understanding of ISMS and ITSM frameworks, standards and principles
- experience of technology regulations in finance, payment, risk or privacy
- passion about building from the ground up with minimum supervision
- fluency in English; professional level of Italian and French are considered an asset
- professional certifications are preferred (e.g. ITIL, CRISC, ISO 27001)
- passion about FinTech and new technologies
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Luxembourg. Business trips to our Headquarter in Milan (Italy) may occur.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
By clicking “Apply to Position” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.