- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: Life Science
- Post Date: 11/25/2021
- Website: mmimicro.com
- Company Address: Via del Paduletto, 10a, 56011 Paduletto PI, Italy
About MMIOur team has a steadfast dedication to advancing surgery and patient care. We developed Symani®, a groundbreaking technology that addresses unmet patient needs and helps to enhance surgeons’ skills during delicate, complex procedures.
The Symani Surgical System combines proprietary innovations including NanoWrist® Instrumentation, the world’s smallest wristed microinstruments, as well as tremor-reducing and motion scaling technologies. Together, these powerful capabilities work to help enable more surgeons to perform microsurgery while expanding the field of supermicrosurgery.
Want to join a motivated team of 80+ people who are dedicated to improving patient care through surgical robotics? MMI SpA is looking for people with a passion for innovation and a dedication to excellence.
At MMI we are building the future of microsurgery. The Symani platform provides the surgeon with the capability to operate on a small scale with ease and precision, thanks to the Symani platform and a variety of Instrument types.
We are seeking a Global Commercial Operations Analyst to actively participate and eventually own the order to cash workstream, including generating all customer quotes, processing sales orders, executing all customer service responsibilities and assisting with other projects and tasks with the Commercial Operations department.
In this highly visible role, you will be working with the Global Commercial Strategy and Operations team with the objective to accelerate commercialization and adoption of the Symani robotic platform. The department is guided by three key objectives for 2022: Commercial contract execution, ensuring revenue recognition for sales transactions, and establishing sales reporting and commercial analytic capabilities to provide strategic market insights and trends.
An ideal candidate would:
- Have experience in sales operations; Global experience preferred, but not required
- Have experience with customer service or sales order entry
- Have experience within medical devices, surgical robotics, or other high tech/new technologies within healthcare, but not required
- Posses a “Customer First” mindset
- Serve as the first point of contact for both current and prospective customers contacting MMI’s customer service department; Triage requests to correct department if not related to Commercial Operations; Ensure follow up and completion of all customer service requests/questions
- Assist the sales teams and leadership with deal structuring, quoting and pricing, special terms and exception approvals management
- Ensure and manage data quality in CRM and related quote-to-cash systems for accurate bookings, deal data integrity, revenue tracking and forecasting
- Liaison with Finance to troubleshoot and resolve discrepancies where needed, including terminations, credits and other adjustments
- Work with sales and finance to ensure accurate tracking and reporting on key metrics and KPIs
- Liaison with Operations to ensure order fulfillment and shipment of sales orders is completed
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prior experience within commercial operations and/or customer service preferred but not required
- Attention to detail with ability to proactively assess the impact of process changes across multiple departments
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Familiarity with CRM platforms and Oracle NetSuite preferred but not required
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office including Outlook and Excel
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to work well in groups and form meaningful relationships across departments
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
MMI is dedicated to improving reconstructive options for surgeons and patients and has developed the first teleoperated robotic platform for open microsurgery. It offers the surgeon motion scaling and tremor elimination and aims to facilitate existing procedures as well as enable new ones in the domain of microsurgery, from post-oncological and trauma reconstructions to ophthalmology, organ transplantation and pediatric surgery.
What we offer
An exciting and challenging role based in Pisa, Italy. Working in a fun and growing company that is dedicated to improving patient care. The ability to learn new skills under the direction of the Director Commercial Operations with career advancement opportunities.Benefits
According to your experience and responsibilities MMI will provide:
- Inclusive Welfare Plan;
- Company bonuses
- Training and education opportunities
- Work-life balance
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a med-tech company with the aim of improving patient care?
Join us and grow with a team of energy people who will motivate and inspire you!
Interested? We would love to hear from you!
MMI is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law.