- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 12/02/2021
- Website: www.satispay.com/en-it/
- Company Address: Via Porro Lambertenghi, 7, Milan, Lombardy, IT, 20159
About SatispayA “bank account enabled” mobile payment platform that is independent from debit and credit card networks. The consumer app is available for anybody with a bank account, while merchants both online and offline can accept payments using any kind of device and POS.
Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
Our headquarter is in Milan, Italy, and we also have offices in Luxembourg City and Berlin, Germany.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
Our ideal candidate:
- has 3+ years of proven experience in marketing or CRM roles, especially managing CRM tools (Mailchimp, Mandrill etc) to also create automated email flows
- is driven by the desire to understand our customers’ experiences and find new ways to deepen our relationship with them
- is highly comfortable with commercial data
- loves simplifying and automating, making highly logical and analytical considerations to make things better and more efficient
- has experience working closely with both marketing and product organisations
- is fluent in Italian and English
What you will be doing
As CRM Manager your main task will be to strategize and execute high impact campaigns on Satispay’s markets (Italy, Luxembourg, Germany). You will look for opportunities of improvement, with the aim to define and manage new CRM ideas and features. The CRM Manager takes its part in a dynamic and smart Marketing Team, and will have frequent interactions with main internal stakeholders including Communication, Design, Business Intelligence and IT.
In particular you will:
- Define and execute the CRM strategy, also using a mix of email, in-app and push notifications
- Driving daily CRM initiatives and execution of campaigns supporting Marketing in their initiatives
- Analyzing data to inform business development and campaigns
- Identify consumer segments in order to be targeted for campaigns
- Produce reports about main campaigns
- Build, look after and manage automated and transactional flows
- Own and deliver the implementation of new features to be used across lifecycle in order to optimise CRM
- Size potential opportunities, through utilising internal data visualisation systems, partnering with with the BI Team
Logistic & Salary
The role could is based in Milano.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
By clicking “Apply to Position” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.