- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Business Dev
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 06/09/2022
- Website: www.satispay.com/en-it/
- Company Address: Via Porro Lambertenghi, 7, Milan, Lombardy, IT, 20159
About SatispayA “bank account enabled” mobile payment platform that is independent from debit and credit card networks. The consumer app is available for anybody with a bank account, while merchants both online and offline can accept payments using any kind of device and POS.
Satispay is an Italian Scale-up operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphones. Our offices are in Milan, Luxembourg City, and Berlin.
More than just an App, Satispay is a Company, a group of creative, curious, enthusiastic people determined to make an impact in everyday life!
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life is the vision driving our strategy.
Do it smart, Be Responsible, Believe are the values at the core of our Business, see more about our Culture: https://www.satispay.com/en-it...
If you want to know more about us, give a look here:
And if you still don’t have a Satispay account, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
What you will be doing
You will work along with the Inside Business Development team in selected target areas of Italy. The role is based within our Headquarter in Milan, where - along with all the management - you will have the chance to share personal ideas, proposals, and contributions to improve the product. As Inside Business Developer your main tasks will be:
- scouting new business opportunities and driving small merchants (with less than 5 shops each) through the registration process;
- handle leads assigned to you by the company and create your own ones;
- challenge yourself and test your communication and negotiation skills. The activity will be handled mainly by phone calls and email;
- after the initial onboarding period, you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities in strategic areas in Italy selected in accordance with the management.
What we need
We are looking for brilliant talents willing to share our enthusiasm and passion for Satispay’s project. If you're looking for a job where you challenge yourself, learn and professionally grow, Satispay is the right place for you! Joining Satispay means being a leader of change and innovation. Help us revolutionise everyday transactions by making payments as easy, cheap, and secure as possible.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 2+ years of proven inside sales experience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- achieved a successful track record in selling;
- commercial attitude, negotiation, and exceptional relational skills. Having well-developed time management skills may be helpful to face your everyday tasks;
- dynamicity and flexibility, high motivation, and a results-oriented approach. Knowledge and passion for the Fintech industry constitutes an advantage;
- fluency in Italian and English.
We are searching for people that are hungry for personal and professional growth. As a company, we value determination, ambition, and loyalty and we are ready to support employees that perform well to grow into roles of higher responsibility over time, as they show the right attitude and performance level.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
By clicking “Apply to Position” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.