- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 11/25/2021
- Website: moneyfarm.com
- Company Address: 90-92 Pentonville Road, London, Greater London N1 9HS, UK
About MoneyfarmOperator an online wealth management platform intended to grow and protect wealth inexpensively with transparency. The company's platform is used for creating investment portfolios based on investment targets and measure risk taking capacities, managed portfolios, enabling customers to monitor and recommend balancing of investments.
We’re a pan-European digital wealth manager with 60,000 active investors (growing fast!) and over £1.8 billion on our platform. With 130+ people across 3 offices in Italy and the UK, we’re supported and funded by Poste Italiane, Cabot Square Capital and Allianz.
We started in 2011 in Milan with a simple vision - to help more people improve their financial well-being by making personal investing straightforward and accessible through technology. Fast forward a few years, and we’re known as one of the most innovative fintechs headquartered in the heart of London.
To provide investment solutions and advice to protect and grow client wealth through time.
Our Core Values:
We’ve built our business on three Principles:
- Relationships are our first asset: We’re one team, built on trust, honesty and transparency. We value our relationships above all else.
- Trust drives success: We give each other the space to grow. We empower our employees to succeed, so they can make a real impact.
- Our customers dream big, just like us: We see the bigger picture and we make sure our customers see it, too. We’re always focused on the best outcomes for our clients and for each other, no matter what the goal, or how big the dream.
What this means in practice:
At Moneyfarm, diversity is the foundation of our competitive advantage. We value our employees for who they are – their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge and individual differences. This is what makes us better at what we do. To accommodate our different needs and commitments, we offer flexible working to all. Our individual impact and output is what counts most.
- Providing customers with excellent service, via email and live web chat
- Supporting customers through each stage of their investment journey by helping them understand and make the most of Moneyfarm’s unique value proposition and responding to their questions and requests
- Providing investment consultants with support on customer related administrative activities, including following up on pension transfer documentation, verifying bank statements, sending system emails, and updating client details on the platform
- Proactively identifying opportunities for Moneyfarm to provide additional value to customers during interactions, and escalating relevant opportunities to investment consultants
- Consistently improving own knowledge and understanding of the product and platforms
- Passing on customer feedback to team members and escalating issues to relevant departments
- Documenting all customer interactions in our database.
- Passionate about customer service and willing to go extra mile to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Confident, personable and fluent in English, with exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven talent for identifying and escalating potential revenue opportunities arising during client interaction
- Comfortable handling multiple live chats at a time
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills
- Ability to manage own workload and accurately perform tasks in a timely manner with a high level of attention to detail
- Interest in wealth management and technology.