- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 11/25/2021
- Website: moneyfarm.com
- Company Address: 90-92 Pentonville Road, London, Greater London N1 9HS, UK
About MoneyfarmOperator an online wealth management platform intended to grow and protect wealth inexpensively with transparency. The company's platform is used for creating investment portfolios based on investment targets and measure risk taking capacities, managed portfolios, enabling customers to monitor and recommend balancing of investments.
We’re a pan-European digital wealth manager with 50,000 active investors (growing fast!) and over £1.8 billion invested on our platform. With 130+ people across 3 offices in Italy and the UK, we’re supported and funded by Poste Italiane, Cabot Square Capital and Allianz.
We started in 2011 in Milan with a simple vision - to help more people improve their financial well-being by making personal investing straightforward and accessible through technology. Fast forward a few years, and we’re known as one of the most innovative fintechs headquartered in the heart of London.
To provide investment solutions and advice to protect and grow client wealth through time.
Our core values
We’ve built our business on three Principles:
- Relationships are our first asset
We’re one team, built on trust, honesty and transparency. We value our relationships above all else.
- Trust drives success
We give each other the space to grow. We empower our employees to succeed, so they can make a real impact.
- Our customers dream big, just like us
We see the bigger picture and we make sure our customers see it, too. We’re always focused on the best outcomes for our clients and for each other, no matter what the goal, or how big the dream.
What this means in practice:
At Moneyfarm, diversity is the foundation of our competitive advantage. We value our employees for who they are – their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge and individual differences. This is what makes us better at what we do. To accommodate our different needs and commitments, we offer flexible working to all. Our individual impact and output is what counts most.
About the role
The Campaign Manager is responsible for planning, execution and delivery of approved campaigns to support Moneyfarm brand awareness. They will deliver all approved campaign activity to market and report back to the Chief Brand Officer on campaign performance and provide post-campaign reporting, analysis and interpretation.
The Campaign Manager will receive briefs as directed by the CBO across a range of brand awareness, demand generation, positioning, reputation and key strategic campaigns and work across the team to manage the full lifecycle (planning, designing, executing and measurement) of Moneyfarm’s brand marketing campaigns.
You’ll be responsible for translating our positioning using creative, innovative approaches to content and channel delivery to drive target audience reach and engagement and support demand generation.
You must have the drive to get things done with an appreciation for detail and be able to operate in a fast-paced and comfortable navigating a complex, matrixed environment. You must bring bold ideas and curiosity to the role, have a passion for seeking out and telling great stories and have proven knowledge of what activities drive business results.
Key functions and teams you’ll work with include content marketing, performance marketing, graphic design, product marketing, marketing automation, PR, customer insights.
- Defining and executing brand campaign programs, ensuring communication alignment with content and performance marketing, and using media channels to deliver content across the demand funnel.
- Creating clear and concise tactical campaign briefs for in-house or external delivery teams. Ensuring that campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.
- Working with the data and insights team to understand campaign performance on both a tactical and aggregated level.
- Liaising with data and performance teams to identify and implement optimisation opportunities.
- Working closely with stakeholders from performance marketing, product marketing, content marketing to ensure communications alignment.
- Supporting content marketing and other stakeholders in creating articles, blogs, podcasts, videos, press releases and other assets aligned with brand campaign programs.
- Demonstrable experience planning and delivering effective, brand-oriented marketing campaigns to build awareness/reputation and deliver qualified leads.
- Comfortable pushing creative boundaries across mediums – e.g. podcast, video, infographics, display.
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively and meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns, projects and resources.
- Experience on Italian market in buying offline media or managing multichannel brand campaigns.
- Fluent in Italian is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build trust and relationships.
- Strong stakeholder management.