- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 11/25/2021
- Website: moneyfarm.com
- Company Address: 90-92 Pentonville Road, London, Greater London N1 9HS, UK
About MoneyfarmOperator an online wealth management platform intended to grow and protect wealth inexpensively with transparency. The company's platform is used for creating investment portfolios based on investment targets and measure risk taking capacities, managed portfolios, enabling customers to monitor and recommend balancing of investments.
We’re a pan-European digital wealth manager with 50,000 active investors (growing fast!) and over £1.8 billion invested on our platform. With 130+ people across 3 offices in Italy and the UK, we’re supported and funded by Poste Italiane, Cabot Square Capital and Allianz.
We started in 2011 in Milan with a simple vision - to help more people improve their financial well-being by making personal investing straightforward and accessible through technology. Fast forward a few years, and we’re known as one of the most innovative fintechs headquartered in the heart of London.
To provide investment solutions and advice to protect and grow client wealth through time.
Our core values
We’ve built our business on three Principles:
- Relationships are our first asset
We’re one team, built on trust, honesty and transparency. We value our relationships above all else.
- Trust drives success
We give each other the space to grow. We empower our employees to succeed, so they can make a real impact.
- Our customers dream big, just like us
We see the bigger picture and we make sure our customers see it, too. We’re always focused on the best outcomes for our clients and for each other, no matter what the goal, or how big the dream.
What this means in practice:
At Moneyfarm, diversity is the foundation of our competitive advantage. We value our employees for who they are – their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge and individual differences. This is what makes us better at what we do. To accommodate our different needs and commitments, we offer flexible working to all. Our individual impact and output is what counts most.
About the role
We are seeking an Affiliate Marketing Manager to join our Digital team. This is an exciting role for someone who enjoys building relationships with affiliate partners and optimising the campaign performance with the ultimate goal of delivering new customer growth for Moneyfarm in the UK.
If you're interested in making investment better for everyone and have a passion for customer acquisition we want to hear from you.
- Researching and finding new Affiliates and Partners that can drive incremental volumes of profitable customers, including content affiliates, comparison websites, social media and youtube affiliates
- Negotiating with Partners and Affiliates on commercials so that scale and revenues are maximised.
- Account managing a range of active Affiliate and Partner accounts, responding to queries and finding growth opportunities and ensuring we are top of mind with each of our key Affiliates and Partners.
- Developing and managing positive relationships with Affiliates and Partners and helping to manage their projects.
- Synergising with the Content/Comms/Design teams to ensure that Affiliate and Partner creative and messaging is communicating our brands effectively, differentiating us and maximising our results.
- Working with other Performance marketing teams to ensure the opportunities to amplify affiliate marketing efforts through other channels are utilised.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Affiliate Management in the financial industry.
- Having strong relationships with the key financial affiliates.
- Successful experience in negotiating, acquiring and onboarding new partners / affiliates.
- Excellent and thorough organisational skills also with strong time-management credentials - ability to prioritise and highly motivated.
- Experienced in the development of affiliates' marketing strategy, creative and implementation processes.
- Experienced in working to deadlines and extremely adaptable.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) and advanced in working proficiency
- Excellent numeracy skills and a strong commercial and financial awareness.
- Comfortable using Excel and carrying out data analysis to present to stakeholders.
- Analytical ability and understanding of profit/loss profiles, creating and reading reports, understanding data and the ability to distinguish between the important and unimportant, strategic development.