- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Hardware & IoT
- Post Date: 10/14/2021
- Website: makrshakr.com
- Company Address: 180 Varick Street, Suite 528, New York, USA, 10014
About Makr ShakrMakr Shakr is a robotic bartender created in Turin (Italy) designed by International Design and Architecture firm CRA - Carlo Ratti Associati, that explores the new dynamics of social creation and consumption. The installation allows users to design their own cocktail creations through a digital application, while digitally controlled robotic arms transform these designs into reality.
Makr Shakr is the world’s leading producer of robotic bartending systems. Mingling advanced Robot technology with Italian design, Makr Shakr machines are installed all over the world.
We are an interdisciplinary team.
We love challenges. And we know innovation involves risk. But we’re okay with that. Since the beginning of our work, we knew we were being disruptive. We’ve always welcomed people from different backgrounds, different mindsets and disciplines. Yes, we’re a robotics firm, but we also have designers, engineers, and writers. We are passionate about our work and each piece of robotics that comes out of our factory is the perfect encounter of design and technology.
We are looking for a Mobile Developer with knowledge of Flutter, junior to mid seniority: you may already know the tool or you might have had a look at this tool once just for a test and you liked it, we wanna hear from you!
Candidates coming from React Native - Web world that want to enlarge their perspectives are more than welcome too!
What you'll do
Makr Shakr has a Customer App made with Flutter, currently available on app stores. We have a long list of improvements and new features to add to that needs someone willing to take responsibility for that.
Moreover, new bar venues will be added to the Makr Shakr’s bar list and we need to deliver custom Venue Apps for most of them.
You will coordinate with the Head of Development to prioritize and fearlessly deliver each task assigned to you.
What will you need:
- A BS/MS/Ph.D. in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Familiarity with coding standards and design patterns.
- Expertise in Flutter, Dart, and experience with API Integration
- Consistent record of shipping high-quality features.
What we consider a plus:
- Familiarity with principles of good user experience
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration Tools like GitlabCI, CircleCI or similar
- Familiarity with Agile Development