- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Hardware
- Industry: Aerospace
- Post Date: 10/14/2021
- Website: www.sidereus.space
- Company Address: Naples, IT
About SidereusSidereus Space Dynamics is an Italian aerospace start-up founded in 2019 to revolutionize access to space. The company can already count on multiple awards won worldwide and the support of numerous players in the industry.
About the job
Sidereus Space Dynamics exists in order to create space technologies necessary to expand the boundaries of civilization. To achieve this, Sidereus has created EOS, an extremely versatile orbital space vehicle capable of being launched multiple times a day, from anywhere and anytime.
Sidereus Space Dynamics is now hiring aerospace engineers! You must have either a demonstrated track record of ability in your field, outstanding academics, or other evidence of exceptional ability.
Particular value is placed on having won or ranked strongly in national or international prizes in technical achievement, or having personally built working hardware.
We offer a competitive salary, a fun work environment, and the chance to make a real difference in cargo and human space transportation.
Sidereus is primarily an engineering-driven company and is looking for aerospace engineers interested in:
· Main propulsion systems development
· Advanced structural design & analysis
· High Mach aerodynamics for launch and reentry
· Avionics, guidance & control design and assembly
Prior launch vehicle, spacecraft or aircraft experience is desirable, but not required.
- Occasional travel in support of testing and launching of hardware
- Flexibility in working hours to support test and launch cadence