- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 06/23/2022
- Website: credimi.com
- Company Address: Via Solferino, 36, Milan, Lombardy 20121, IT
About CredimiProvider of financial services intended to simplify access to credit and help in the management of corporate liquidity. The company's services include digital factoring services that help companies avail new resources for growth and working capital within hours with no paper documentation, enabling businesses and corporate clients to restore liquidity, launch e-commerce, and restart their business.
We are looking for senior front-end engineers who long for the opportunity to design and build applications for modernizing small businesses approach to finance and making their life easier.
Have you ever read that "Small businesses are the backbone of the economy"?
Every day, Credimi fuels hundreds of entrepreneurs' growth by making their business finance easier, and faster than any other alternatives in the market.
Credimi is a financial intermediary authorised and supervised by the Bank of Italy.
In 5 years, our proprietary technology has allowed us to process and analyse more than 50 thousand financial requests and to lend over 1.7 billion € to Italian SMEs, making Credimi the largest digital lender in Europe.
- As part of the Product team, you will design, develop and expand our products
- Help us attract new customers by improving the usability of our websites and applications
- Work to extend our products and develop new features
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, 3+ years relevant work experience
- Proficiency in modern JS and CSS
- Experience with React or similar libraries
- Experience with front-end development and microservices architecture
- Experience with Sass or similar preprocessors
- Experience with version control software (e.g Git)
- Familiarity with Node.js and Express or other Node.js frameworks
- Experience with TypeScript
- Familiarity with GraphQL and Apollo.js
- Experience with static site build tools such as Gatsby.js
- Experience with component-based architectures and tools like Storybook
- Experience with unit and integration testing frameworks such as Jest and testing-library
- Interested in new technologies! We are not afraid of trying out new technologies, libraries or updating our stack to the latest available version
- Familiarity with Docker and CI/CD methodologies
You would be a perfect match if:
- You have a user-driven approach
- You are business oriented and are interested in finance
- You enjoy working on UI and UX problems
- You like Proof Of Concepts and refactoring :D
- In Credimi we move very fast, so our specs can be a little confusing. If you are not afraid to challenge the spec, to predict changes, and to be autonomous in task resolution, that would be lovely!
- A sense of humour
- Growth. We invest in learning and in shaping merit-based career paths. Once you interview with us you’ll meet people whose careers took unprecedented turns
- A brand new city-centre office with a fully stocked kitchen, games, lounge area. Designed to embrace the new, post-pandemic world
- Work from home, work from abroad, work from the office approach. We look for results, wherever they come from. We just like seeing your face, once in a while
- A culture that values sharing information and having fun: we believe in team gatherings and social events. We want you to know all about Credimi and to hear your thoughts
- A keen interest in wellbeing, with an extra large welfare package and health insurance