- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Legal
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 01/13/2022
- Website: www.satispay.com/en-it/
- Company Address: Via Porro Lambertenghi, 7, Milan, Lombardy, IT, 20159
About SatispayA “bank account enabled” mobile payment platform that is independent from debit and credit card networks. The consumer app is available for anybody with a bank account, while merchants both online and offline can accept payments using any kind of device and POS.
Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
Our headquarter is in Milan, Italy, and we also have offices in Luxembourg City and Berlin, Germany.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
Our ideal candidate will have:
- At least 7 years of experience as in-house counsel or legal firm in multicultural & international groups and preferably with bar admission in Italy;
- Strong experience in data protection and finding creative legal solutions in multiple jurisdictions, Italy being just one of the jurisdictions
- Experience of driving commercial contracts to conclusion.
- An understanding of Italian consumer law.
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team.
- Understanding & experience of practising of Italian law
- Good familiarity with compliance and governance policies - and how to make them work with minimal disruption in a fast growing business
- Capacity to work under pressure and tight timescales;
- Fluency in English & Italian (additionally French and / or German would be highly desirable);
- A positive, commercial problem solving mindset with an outgoing, dynamic character.
- A team player attitude; love the challenge of being part of a startup and creating structures.
What you will be doing
The chosen candidate will become part of the Legal Team, carrying out the following activities:
- Support and lead the global Data Protection practice within Satispay - Potential to be Group DPO;
- Support and lead in negotiations on partnership and commercial agreements;
- Provide business and internal clients with legal assistance required on commercial, marketing and sales contracts;
- Support on M&A, corporate and business development transactions.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milan.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
How to Apply
Satispay is an international Company, for this reason we kindly ask to upload an English resume.
By clicking “Apply to Position” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.