- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: IT
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 01/13/2022
- Website: www.satispay.com/en-it/
- Company Address: Via Porro Lambertenghi, 7, Milan, Lombardy, IT, 20159
About SatispayA “bank account enabled” mobile payment platform that is independent from debit and credit card networks. The consumer app is available for anybody with a bank account, while merchants both online and offline can accept payments using any kind of device and POS.
Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
Our headquarter is in Milan, Italy, and we also have offices in Luxembourg City and Berlin, Germany.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
- Cloud management experience around Basic infrastructure (IaaS & PaaS) services (AWS preferred);
- Experience with microservices architecture & relational/NoSQL databases;
- Scripting skills (Bash or Python);
- Network topologies and common network protocols and services;
- Main OS Linux RHEL based administration skills;
- Day by Day operation and system engineering experience on large topologies.
- Serverless architecture (preferred lambda);
- Container technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker & Fargate are a must;
- Infrastructure as Code using Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible, Chef etc.
- CI pipelines using Jenkins or similar (CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline preferred);
- Security strategy and role policy for cloud environment compliance.
What you will be doing
As a Cloud Software Engineer, you will be responsible for improving our cloud infrastructure, by designing, building and maintaining a scalable and reliable architecture, capable of supporting both the consumer and the research ecosystem.
Assess current components and analyze to re-architect, design, develop, implement data processing in AWS adhering to AWS best practices using infrastructure as a code language such as Terraform.
Deploy, automate, maintain and manage AWS cloud-based production system, to ensure the availability, performance, scalability and security of production systems. Build, release and configurate management of production systems.
Be responsible for overseeing the security architecture and IT compliance of Satispay cloud infrastructure.
Logistic & Salary
The role is based in Milano.
Based on experience, the first gross annual salary will be up to € 35,000.00 per year for junior profiles and up to € 70,000.00 per year for senior profiles, which will then be adjusted according to the results already after 6 months.
Extra Stock options plan available.
By clicking “Apply to Position” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.