- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 01/13/2022
- Website: www.satispay.com/en-it/
- Company Address: Via Porro Lambertenghi, 7, Milan, Lombardy, IT, 20159
About SatispayA “bank account enabled” mobile payment platform that is independent from debit and credit card networks. The consumer app is available for anybody with a bank account, while merchants both online and offline can accept payments using any kind of device and POS.
Satispay is a Fintech company, operating in the mobile payment industry. Having created a payment system that is independent from debit and credit cards, Satispay allows users to pay stores or friends from their smartphone.
Our headquarter is in Milan, Italy, and we also have offices in Luxembourg City and Berlin, Germany.
For more information please visit:
If you don’t have a Satispay account yet, download the app and sign up with the promo code TALENT
These are the values that inspire us:
- Do it smart: always ask ourselves if we are doing what we are doing in a smart way, if there is a better way to do it and if the product we are building is smart itself
- Be responsible: we have the privilege to work on a project that can make a great impact and change the world. There is no point in changing the world if we are not making it a better place.
- Believe: if we want to make a positive and great impact and change the world in a better way, we all need to believe we can really do it!
Simplify payments to improve everyone’s life.
Personal characteristics of the candidate
We are looking for smart and highly motivated people that share our values and our view of business. We want specialists that have experience working in fast growing companies and that need to work within a dynamic, innovative and constantly evolving workplace.
Our team is comprised of the best talents around, because we know that hiring bright people is vital in making Satispay the best payment system ever built.
If you are passionate, if you are ready to work long hours and if you have a relentless desire to learn, then come join us! You’ll be in great company.
What we need
The City Manager role is a rare opportunity to build and shape the future of our country: we want to “simplify payments to improve everyone’s life”.
We are looking for a proactive City Manager willing to join our Business Development Team and take charge of the development of main city areas in Italy (Milano, Torino, Bologna, Verona and Padova, Firenze, Roma). Your main task will be bringing the area to maturity as fast as possible by creating and consolidating our Satispay growing community (both merchants and users), focussing on reaching merchants and stores located in the assigned area in order to onboard them.
The ideal candidate has:
- 3+ years of proven experience in field business development, ideally in big metropolitan areas such as Milano, Bologna, Roma, Firenze, Verona/Padova, Torino
- ability to think strategically and build out an execution plan, keeping in mind Satispay’s business goals. Business acumen in order to target and affiliate high potential merchants
- commercial approach and excellent negotiation skills. You will need to be result oriented and committed to the project enough to achieve the best results for the Company
- excellent analytical skills with the ability to concretely turn data into insights and initiatives, together with great ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work
- great communication skills. You will need to show up all your ability to influence stakeholders across the business
- Solid knowledge of GSuite and MS Office software
- fluency in Italian and English
- passion for FinTech. Previous experience in FinTech or Startup environments is a plus
What you will be doing
As City Manager you will be responsible for the business performance in your city/area, meeting ambitious growth plans. You will cooperate with internal key stakeholders to reach the assigned targets. Your aim will be strengthening Satispay's presence in the area by creating a strong relationship with key merchants, stimulating their engagement and sharing information with the rest of the Business Development Team. Your main task will be:
- ensuring the area performance through the acquisition of strategic merchants
- raising Satispay brand awareness ensuring that Satispay brand has the proper in-store visibility, also relying on trade marketing materials
- taking data-driven actions and be flexible to change course if needed
- analysing results to identify new growth opportunities
- monitoring trend and provide reporting to the Management team
- becoming the face of Satispay in the area and be the point of contact with local media for PR activities
Logistic & Salary
The role could be based in Milano, Bologna, Roma, Firenze, Verona/Padova, Torino.
We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Stock options plan available.
By clicking “Apply to Position” you confirm you have read and understood Satispay personal data processing policy for job applicants.