- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Software and Data
- Post Date: 07/28/2022
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.thinkin.io
- Company Address: Via Antonio da Trento, 8, Trento, IT, 38122
About ThinkinsideWe are location intelligence for indoor spaces. We make an indoor environment smart, where movements of people and assets are monitored in real-time, analysed, transformed into actionable KPIs and used to recommend interventions for optimising the efficiency of processes and for enhancing customers experience.
Thinkinside is looking for a Sales Manager who will work closely with the Marketing and the CEO to identify, grow and manage new business opportunities in the Italian and European markets.
We are a fast-growing innovative SME, developing solutions and technologies for the emerging field of indoor location-based services. Our mission is to digitize indoor environments, and transform, in the better, how we experience physical spaces. We operate in different industrial domains, including supermarkets, industry 4.0, trade fairs and healthcare.
The company is based in the beautiful region of Trentino Alto Adige (Italy) right in the heart of the Italian Alps, and serving world-famous customers in Italy, Europe and North America.
The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of ICT technologies, and a track record in business development and sales of IT products. The individual must have excellent communication skills, be self-motivated and work closely with clients and partners internationally to increase the company’s market penetration and share.
We would like you to:
- Put in place commercial strategies aimed to identify new markets and expand the existing ones
- Plan, design, develop and implement different sales activities by researching customer’s needs and requirements ensuring that the activities are carried out within the agreed budgets, volume, sales, and within the given time scales
- Participate virtually or in person in different fairs, B2B , road-show etc.
- Maintain professional relationships with all customers and distributors and ensure satisfaction of clients with all company products and services
- Collaborate with the marketing to analyze market activities and manage all communication with the technical department
- Prepare commercial offers.
If you think you are able to communicate, present and influence
If you are responsible and precise at work and have excellent negotiation capabilities and teamworking skills
If you have a strong business sense and industry expertise and international networking skills
and if you are an ardent learner who is always looking to improve and “roll up the sleeves” to make things happen.
- Track record of IT products sales in various industrial domains
- Excellent knowledge of English and Italian (knowledge of German is a plus)
- At least 5 years experience in similar positions
We offer you
An international and dynamic team
An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
Participation in conferences and courses
Individual and group training, also thanks to company team building events
A comfortable workplace
Free food, drinks, coffee and meal vouchers
IF YOU THINK THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU:
Send us your CV at:firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Sales Manager” and make you email memorable.