- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Manufacturing
- Industry: Life Science
- Post Date: 12/02/2021
- Website: ventiseidieci.it
- Company Address: Rome, IT
About VentiseidieciWe are a research, coordination and experimental development company in the fields of new material sciences and nanotechnologies, biotechnologies and artificial intelligence.
We are creatives and dreamers united by our passion for discovery, contamination and challenges.
For us, success means unleashing our curiosity, bringing out talent and surprising ourselves every day!
At Ventiseidieci, we deal with new material sciences and nanotechnology, mechatronics and artificial intelligence. Our mission is to transform professional commitment into a positive and concrete impact for society and the biosphere…and you can bet that we will succeed!
Your role in the Team
The R&D Team is dedicated to researching, designing and implementing innovative and amazing solutions and is composed of talent in material sciences, chemistry and cosmetic formulation.
Within the team you will collaborate on the HydraInk project. We are developing an innovative technology that allows us to obtain materials that change color when subjected to an external magnetic field, exploiting the physical principle of magneto-phoresis. The color change is stable over time, but at the same time it is reversible.
Your activity consists in the synthesis of magnetic pigments and their surface treatment or functionalization.
You should always keep abreast of advances in these techniques by reading scientific journals.
The activities will be located in our headquarters at the Tecnopolo d’Abruzzo in L’Aquila, a modern industrial and technological hub surrounded by greenery where many start-ups and multinationals share and develop their ideas. Living in L’Aquila allows you to take advantage of the comforts and services of a city while maintaining a relaxed lifestyle: the city is located in the middle of the most beautiful natural parks of the central Apennines, and offers many social and cultural activities in a friendly and inclusive environment.
- You have a master’s degree in chemistry, materials science or related with at least 3 years of research experience;
- You have previous experience in performing coating activities of magnetic nano or microparticles with polymeric materials;
- You have a good familiarity in surface functionalization of particles;
- You have a good knowledge of the theoretical principles of magnetism and the main core@shell particle encapsulation techniques;
- You speak and write well in English, including scientific English;
- You easily organize project thoughts and details around time constraints;
- You distinguish yourself for the accuracy with which you can describe the progress of research in detailed reports, in Italian and English.
- You are reliable, can responsibly manage deadlines and workloads, with a good degree of resourcefulness and autonomy;
- You have excellent soft skills: proactivity, lateral thinking and flexibility in our team are essential;
- You love challenges, are a curious person and have a genuine passion for technology and innovation.
Working at HydraInk you will find
- An informal, friendly and international working environment;
- Branded company kit to support you in your research activities;
- Fully equipped laboratories in our headquarters at the Abruzzo Technopole in L’Aquila.
- 24/7 coffee and break area;
- Commitment to providing equal employment opportunities. We value diversity and look only at your talent and values, and not ethnicity, gender, nationality, religious belief or sexual orientation;
Send your application including your CV and a personal letter of motivation where you tell us your passion for innovation, how you would use it to work with us and what you expect from this experience!
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
We look forward to getting to know you!
Link to this job https://www.ventiseidieci.it/jobs/rd-advanced-materials/