- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Web/Graphic Design/Internet
- Industry: Software and Data
- Post Date: 01/06/2022
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.thinkin.io
- Company Address: Via Antonio da Trento, 8, Trento, IT, 38122
About ThinkinsideWe are location intelligence for indoor spaces. We make an indoor environment smart, where movements of people and assets are monitored in real-time, analysed, transformed into actionable KPIs and used to recommend interventions for optimising the efficiency of processes and for enhancing customers experience.
Thinkinside is looking for a Frontend Developer to work on the design, development and integration of advanced frontend components for the company’s products. This includes the design and implementation of interactive analytics dashboards, starting from the responsive HTML5 UX to the necessary server side web components.
We are a fast-growing innovative SME, developing solutions and technologies for the emerging field of indoor location-based services. We operate in different industrial domains, including supermarkets, manufacturing plants, trade fairs and healthcare. Our mission is to digitize indoor spaces, providing knowledge on what is happening indoors through scalable analytics and AI, and delivering real-time location-based services.
The candidate will join a technical team currently consisting of 8 young and enthusiast developers.
Are you interested? Then join usIf you are ready to face new challenges and take initiatives
If f you enjoy working in team and are able to manage workload peaks
If you can play nice with both humans and machines
We would like you to:
- Degree (or equivalent) in computer science or other related disciplines
- Good knowledge of English and Italian languages
- Proven experience in software development
- No need to be designer, but proficiency with CSS, responsive is required
Technical skills that might be advantageous
- Familiarity with data manipulation and visualisation libraries (for example, d3, highcharts, crossfilter, datatables)
- Knowledge of mapping libraries (for example, openlayers, leaflet)
- Web Sockets, NodeJS
- PHP, MVC (Yii is a plus)
- MySQL (NoSQL is a plus)
- Knowledge of versioning systems (.git)
- Interactive content delivery using Web Sockets, agile methodologies.
We offer you
An international and dynamic team
An open mind for new ideas and methodologies
Participation in conferences and courses
Individual and group training, also thanks to company team building events
A comfortable workplace
Free food, drinks, coffee and meal vouchers
IF YOU THINK THIS JOB MIGHT BE FOR YOU:
Send us your CV at:firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Frontend” and make you email memorable.