- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Prod Mgmt/Dev
- Industry: E-commerce & Retail
- Post Date: 06/02/2022
- Website: corporate.shopfully.com
- Company Address: Via Giosuè Borsi, 9, 20143 Milano MI, Italy
About ShopfullyOperator of a digital platform designed to offer information about promotions, new products, shops, schedule and geo contacts. The company's platform provides information to find products, offers and information about sales outlets on the basis of geographic location, enabling users to shop by saving money through offers and leaflets.
ShopFully is a tech company that has the mission of making local shopping easier. Leveraging on its proprietary marketplaces (“DoveConviene”, “PromoQui”, “VolantinoFacile” in Italy and “ShopFully” in Australia) ShopFully represents for millions of consumers one of the main one-stop-destinations where shopping begins (in Italy, after only Amazon and Ebay!); At the same time, thanks to its AI-driven hyperlocal marketing platform (called "Hi!"), ShopFully is the most reliable tech partner to more than 700 Retailers and Manufacturers globally. "Hi!" is able to seamlessly connect at global level 40M consumers to 320k nearby stores, transforming traditional trade marketing tools into digital.
ROLE & ACTIVITIES
We are looking for a strong Project Manager (on complex Digital/Tech projects) who will join our Marketing team. This role is very client focused and requires excellent communication skills; strong attention to details and a professional image are a must as you will be supporting our Key Clients in deploying our custom Special Projects.
● Provide technical support to Sales during the initial phases of a custom project, meeting clients to run demos and answer questions;
● Discuss with client Marketing C-levels and propose the best solution for carrying on the project;
● Coordinate internal effort and resources (Campaign Management team, Product team, Data team) and third parties for the flawless execution of projects, ensuring that targets and timelines agreed with the client are matched;
● Track deliveries and set up project status updates to inform stakeholders on progress, issues and risks, managing delays and unexpected changes;
● Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
● Master's Degree in STEM disciplines;
● 2-3 ys of experience as a Project Manager or as a Consultant on Digital Transformation projects or innovative Technological projects;
● Strong attitude towards analysis (data-driven and detail oriented);
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment;
● Strong organizational and prioritization skills;
● Problem solver, excellent negotiator and results-driven;
● Great communication skills both in Italian and English and ability to drive influence both internally and externally.
TO FEEL AT HOME IN SHOPFULLY YOU SHOULD
● ACT AS AN OWNER: no challenge is too big for you! We set clear goals and finish what we start. We go the extra-mile and fix what doesn't work: that's how we achieve great results.
● RELY ON DATA: let the data do the talking, so we think, plan and act supported by fact checked data and we value calculated risk taking. We measure our success to keep improving.
● PLAY TOGETHER: magic happens in teams! That’s why we communicate clearly and support each other. We believe in sharing helpful feedback and building trust. Together we are unstoppable.
● An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company
● A young and informal work environment
● Flexible work arrangements encouraging smart and/or full-remote working
● Meal vouchers (yes, also while working remotely!)
● Company laptop and all you need to set up a proper working station