- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Marketing/PR/Product Mktg
- Industry: AI
- Post Date: 10/14/2021
- Website: mapendo.co
- Company Address: Bologna, IT, 40121
About MapendoDeveloper of an AI-based platform designed to acquire users and generate sales. The company's platform helps app developers boost their user acquisition efforts and delivers quality and high-LTV users, improves the ROI of campaigns, and generates post-install events and sales inside apps, thereby enabling clients to bolster digital growth, and improve reach and visibility in a transparent way.
Mapendo is Privacy + Artificial Intelligence for mobile advertising. Unlike social networks privacy of users is the most important value for our company
We develop algorithms and artificial intelligence to grow mobile apps.
Our headquarters are located in Bologna but we work almost exclusively with companies located in the Silicon Valley: brands like Amazon, Babbel and Monese rely on us to grow their mobile business.
We are a group of marketers, engineers and innovators with a deep passion for Artificial Intelligence, technology and pushing things forward.
We are looking for a Junior Social Media Manager for our digital marketing team
- Daily Manage Mapendo's channels, such as LinkedIn and Instagram.
- Planning and execution of the monthly editorial calendar
- Reaching our targets throughout social media and find new ways to engage with our audience
- Monitoring KPIs
- Analysis of trends and results in order to gain new insights and improve performances
- Cooperate with the digital marketing team
Our ideal teammate has:
- Ability to interface seamlessly with a global, multicultural team
- Ability to bring fresh, creative ideas to the table
- Basic Knowledge in copywriting
- Interest in technology and Artificial intelligence
- Excellent Working Proficiency in English
- Good Knowledge of the main social media platforms (Linkedin, Instagram etc)
- Prior experience in social media is preferred but not required.
Mapendo is committed to providing and maintaining a work environment where all employees and candidates are treated with dignity and respect and that is free of bias and prejudice.