- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Operations
- Industry: E-commerce & Retail
- Post Date: 10/14/2021
- Website: kechiq.it
- Company Address: Via Kennedy 95, San Donà di Piave, Venezia 30027, IT
About KechiQProvider of an online marketplace platform intended to offer multi-category watches. The company's product catalog includes watches for men and women such as fashion watches, elegant, luxury, sports and casual watches, enabling customers to buy watches of different dials and displays.
The Keelt Group is a distinguished Italian holding company, and will soon be overseeing the inaugural opening of the Kechiq Concept Boutique in Dubai. Kechiq themselves is a highly accredited marketplace in Italy facilitating the distribution of branded watches, and the group has recently decided to expand their operation into eight new countries over the course of the next twenty-four months. The first of these offline stores will be opening in one of the most reputable shopping malls in Dubai, and now the Kechiq Concept Boutique is looking for a Shop Operation Manager to lead this store. As a member of the Keelt Group, you will be expected to influence and drive the store’s performance across several key areas of responsibility; including customer experience, sales performance and store operations.
Job Description Key
• Communicating regularly with the CEO/top management.
• Assisting with the opening of the new store, and keeping it running.
• Embracing the entire operational role of the store.
• Being able to hire, train and oversee a team of three sales executives.
• Creating and maintain in-store client experiences aligned with the mission and values of the Kechiq Concept Boutique.
• Being the Brand Ambassador; maintaining a strong floor presence to ensure each client’s experience is in line with the Kechiq Standards of Excellence.
• Providing exceptional customer service experience by greeting, listening to and assisting customers; in exceeding their needs and in demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the brand’s respective products.
• Building and strengthening relationships with customers; dealing with different nationalities and personalities, and always putting the customers at ease.
• Undertaking qualitative monitoring, and continuously updating customer information in order to preserve existing clients as well as identifying potential new ones.
• Maintaining the store’s functional maintenance; having appropriate levels of products on the sales floor in accordance with the brand’s corporate policies and guidelines.
• Meeting all financial targets as defined by the Management Team.
• Having a good understanding of visual and display merchandising, as well as inventory and store management.
• Contributing toward managing the visual display of the products in accordance with Kechiq’s visual merchandising standards.
• Ensuring the achievement of both individual and store goals; enhancing and developing the business.
• Fostering open and constructive communication between team members; nurturing collaboration and proposing effective solutions.
• Adhering to the brand’s development procedures, accordingly to Kechiq’s standards and policies.
• Managing the team roster.
• Setting KPIs and defining sales targets.
• Overseeing all inventory control and audit practices.
• 5+ years retail experience.
• Must be a resident of the UAE, with knowledge of the Middle-Eastern market.
• Proven experience in a similar role within retail, ideally with a strong background in accessories (watches).
• Proven ability to drive results and exceed individual and team targets.
• Excellent commercial awareness.
• High flexibility and the ability to adapt to different customers.
• Team-player mentality.
• Strong communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-moving and dynamic environment.
• Extensive premium/luxury product knowledge.
• University degree.
• Fluent in Italian and English.
• Knowledge of MS Office and online platforms.
• Problem solver
• People and service-orientated
• Enthusiastic and Positive
• Proactive, flexible and adaptable
Job Type Regular
Start Date 01-11-2021