- Job Type: Intern
- Function: Intern
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 10/07/2021
- Website: moneyfarm.com
- Company Address: 90-92 Pentonville Road, London, Greater London N1 9HS, UK
About MoneyfarmOperator an online wealth management platform intended to grow and protect wealth inexpensively with transparency. The company's platform is used for creating investment portfolios based on investment targets and measure risk taking capacities, managed portfolios, enabling customers to monitor and recommend balancing of investments.
We’re a pan-European digital wealth manager with 55,000 active investors (growing fast!) and over £1.5 billion on our platform. With 130+ people across 3 offices in Italy and the UK, we’re supported and funded by Poste Italiane, Cabot Square Capital and Allianz.
We started in 2011 in Milan with a simple vision - to help more people improve their financial well-being by making personal investing straightforward and accessible through technology. Fast forward a few years, and we’re known as one of the most innovative fintechs headquartered in the heart of London.
To provide investment solutions and advice to protect and grow client wealth through time.
Our Core Values:
We’ve built our business on three Principles:
- Relationships are our first asset: We’re one team, built on trust, honesty and transparency. We value our relationships above all else.
- Trust drives success: We give each other the space to grow. We empower our employees to succeed, so they can make a real impact.
- Our customers dream big, just like us: We see the bigger picture and we make sure our customers see it, too. We’re always focused on the best outcomes for our clients and for each other, no matter what the goal, or how big the dream.
What this means in practice:
At Moneyfarm, diversity is the foundation of our competitive advantage. We value our employees for who they are – their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge and individual differences. This is what makes us better at what we do. To accommodate our different needs and commitments, we offer flexible working to all. Our individual impact and output is what counts most.
Who we're looking for
You are a motivated and highly organised individual.
You have recently completed your HR studies and want to kick start your career in an innovative and fast growing organisation.
You have a positive can do attitude and are keen to develop your skills and HR knowledge.
You feel comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
You are detail-oriented and able to demonstrate excellent administrative skills.
You are able to manage multiple priorities and work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
You are a team-player.
You enjoy helping others to grow and develop.
You will join a small HR team and will work cross-functionally to assist with key HR activities and recruitment.
You will provide admin support including drafting employee communication, contracts, updating HR information system, gathering payroll data, initiating employee background checks and many more.
You will assist the hiring team in posting job ads, screening cvs, scheduling interviews, preparing offers, providing best in class hiring experience to our candidates.
You will help coordinating new hire orientations.
You will respond to our employee inquiries regarding employee benefits, HR processes and any other HR related matters.
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management or studying toward a degree in human resource management or related field.
- Proficiency in GSuite.
- Able to deal with sensitive/confidential information.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Fluent in English, Italian is a plus.
- Interest in Fintech a plus.