- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Software and Data
- Post Date: 10/14/2021
- Website: www.mainstreaming.tv
- Company Address: Viale Sarca, 336/F, Milano, Italia 20126, IT
About MainstreamingDeveloper of a video streaming technology designed to offer intelligent delivery of good quality content in real-time. The company's technology offers live streaming, on-demand streaming, API library, multi-device delivery, and helps to track content, audience KPI's and gain insights that matter to media strategy, enabling broadcasters to stream video in a secure way and with quality experience.
About the job
At MainStreaming, we are on a mission to enable broadcasters, media and gaming companies transition to streaming video and offer their audience the best Quality of Experience.
With our innovative solution we deliver live and on-demand video, integrating all operative phases for ingest, encoding, management and distribution.
For our brand-new office located in Milano Bicocca we are looking for a:
Technical Account Manager
As MainStreaming’s Technical Account Manager, you’ll be providing technical support in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers’ business needs and for understanding customers’ businesses.
- Responsible for understanding customer’s needs and implementing a tailored solution for the client, in accordance with an agreed technical design.
- Providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions.
- Understands a broad spectrum of company technology in order to provide part or all of a detailed technical design which meets customer requirements.
- Lead technical project autonomously
- Interfaces with Solutions Architect as appropriate.
- Provides technical support and input on the application of technology to a defined business segment.
- Provides advice on solution and integration opportunities to defined segments.
- Provides planning and design support for the development of solution architectures.
- Communicates across client community, and is viewed as adding value.
- Contributes to knowledge tools and communities, and ensures project learnings are documented and shared.
- Produces internally published material such as knowledge briefs, service delivery kit components or modules, etc. in collaboration with the Marketing Department.
- Participates in the selling process and works with sales/principals on pre- sales activities.
What we’re looking for:
- PASSION FOR THE PRODUCT: Professional attitude towards software craftsmanship including testing and a passion for writing good documentation.
- PROACTIVITY: You are confident enough to self-start your project and set your priority in autonomy while working with a group of international peers.
- EAGERNESS TO LEARN: You don't get scared of something new, we provide you an environment where you can improve every day.
- TEAMWORK: A high degree of collaboration, we are a team, we develop and grow together.
- ENGLISH: Conversational level, you will share your time within an international Team.
- Has sufficient technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the design and scope of deliverables within a field of expertise.
- 5+ years of B2B technology related sales or business development experience with C-level executives. Experience in media, broadcasting and esports industries is preferred.
- Strong interest in IT and a grasp of technical topics including a familiarity with UNIX environments and with network routing, diagnostics and transport protocols (TCP, UDP, packet capture, network latency, etc.)
- Has ability to perform/drive resolution of problems on combinations and interactions of products.
- Ability to apply technology and consulting to solve a client business problem.
- Able to communicate and present complex issues with assurance and confidence. Demonstrates the use of skills like: questioning, listening, ideas development, permission and rapport and influencing.
- Ability to conduct/lead oral status/technical interchange meetings with clients.
- Must be Italian or English mother tongue. Fluent proficiency in English is mandatory, other languages are a plus.
- Able to discuss (within own area of expertise) requirements with a customer, and to challenge and clarify when appropriate. From the requirements, able to develop a high-level design or plan, and then estimate the amount of effort required to deliver. Able to advise the engagement owner about the risks associated with this work package.
- Ability to work with a team to provide written responses to technical proposals and /or reports/documentation for delivery.
What we offer:
- A young, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment where to develop and growth.
- An innovative technology and service able to support the transition from traditional broadcasting to the streaming entertainment of the future.
- A growth path aimed at improving your professionalism.
- Flexible working hours.
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks in our office.
- Access to E-Learning platform.
Salary and benefits will be assessed in relation to the candidate's experience and skills
In MainStreaming you will be part of a dynamic, flexible, young, tight-knit and international environment and will have the chance to work in a company that values innovation, out of the box thinking, its employees and committed in making the world a better place.
La ricerca è rivolta a candidati di ambo i sessi. I candidati interessati possono inviare un curriculum vitae con l'autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ai sensi del D.Lgs 196/03 e “Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali” e dell’art. 13 GDPR 679/16 – “Regolamento europeo sulla protezione dei dati personali”.