- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Software and Data
- Post Date: 10/14/2021
- Website: www.mainstreaming.tv
- Company Address: Viale Sarca, 336/F, Milano, Italia 20126, IT
About MainstreamingDeveloper of a video streaming technology designed to offer intelligent delivery of good quality content in real-time. The company's technology offers live streaming, on-demand streaming, API library, multi-device delivery, and helps to track content, audience KPI's and gain insights that matter to media strategy, enabling broadcasters to stream video in a secure way and with quality experience.
About the job
MainStreaming® is an intelligent media delivery company that empowers enterprises, media and gaming companies to ensure the best Quality of Experience to their audience, through its revolutionary AI-powered technology.
It optimizes the viewing experience with its Intelligent Media Deliver Platform (iMDP), the first platform designed to guarantee full governance over the streaming process, the highest Quality of Service and the best Return on Investment.
Head of Finance
MainStreaming is at a scale-up stage; our business is expanding internationally and our team is growing fast. We’re reinforcing the Finance team with new talents.
We are looking for a motivated Head of Finance with B2B experience in technology, capable of leading and support success within a fast-growing tech environment.
You will be responsible of the Finance, Accounting, Tax and strategic decisions of the Company.
Our office is located in Milan (Bicocca Area)
- You’ll be acting as the CEO right-hand, supporting any strategic and operational plan with detailed financial analysis
- You’ll collaborate with the Management team on the definition of strategies and financial objectives
- You’ll cooperate in defining the company’s strategic planning, lead the financial forecasting with data analytics, budget scenarios and define short/long term goals
- You’ll be providing financial and accounting reports and detailed variance analysis (P&L, cash flow and BS) to management and Investors, on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- You’ll set up the management control processes, tools and procedures to monitor and analyze trends and deviations, taking an active part in the proposal of corrective or improvement actions;
- You’ll coordinate and manage the preparation of Financial Statements: management of the Company's corporate books, preparation of the P&L and Cash flow forecast etc…..
- You’ll design, integrate and implement financial best practices and systems
- You will create and oversee the Group Policies so to improve the accounting process by promoting solutions to possible problems and to reduce manual activities;
- You’ll be the main referral to third parties: external auditors, administrations, external consultants;
- You’ll assess with ad hoc analysis and lead cross functional projects to improve profitability (BD, Marketing, Product, HR...)
What We're Looking for:
- PASSION: Someone interested in innovation and the tech industry. We are a fast growing company that will revolutionize the world of streaming
- PROACTIVITY: Someone confident enough to start a project and set priorities in autonomy while working with a group of international peers.
- EAGERNESS TO LEARN: Someone who’s not scared of something new. We provide an environment where people improve every day.
- TEAMWORK: A high degree of collaboration. We are a team, we develop and grow together.
- ENGLISH: full proficiency.
- 10+ years of work experience in technology companies;
- Minimum of 4/5 years’ experience in a structured multinational organization, in a similar leading and supporting position where evidence-based data was produced to support the decision-making process.
- Able to support, present and influence Management, Board and Investors decisions with data
- Advanced accounting and finance knowledge (ITALIAN GAAP, US GAAP)
- Able to work in a fast paced, scaling, de-structured environment
- Experience in VC/PE backed companies is a plus
What we offer:
- A young, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment that promotes self-development and growth.
- Flexible working hours.
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks in the office.
- Access to E-Learning platform.
- Health Insurance.
Salary and benefits will be assessed in relation to the candidate's experience and skills
In MainStreaming you will be part of a dynamic, flexible, young, tight-knit and international environment and will have the chance to work in a company that values innovation, out of the box thinking, its employees and that is committed to making the world a better place.
La ricerca è rivolta a candidati di ambo i sessi. I candidati interessati possono inviare un curriculum vitae con l'autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ai sensi del D.Lgs 196/03 e “Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali” e dell’art. 13 GDPR 679/16 – “Regolamento europeo sulla protezione dei dati personali”.