- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Professional Svcs
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 11/25/2021
- Website: moneyfarm.com
- Company Address: 90-92 Pentonville Road, London, Greater London N1 9HS, UK
About MoneyfarmOperator an online wealth management platform intended to grow and protect wealth inexpensively with transparency. The company's platform is used for creating investment portfolios based on investment targets and measure risk taking capacities, managed portfolios, enabling customers to monitor and recommend balancing of investments.
Who we are:
We’re a pan-European digital wealth manager with 50,000 active investors (growing fast!) and over £1.2 billion invested on our platform. With 130+ people across 4 offices in Italy, Germany and the UK, we’re supported and funded by Poste Italiane, Cabot Square Capital and Allianz.
We started in 2011 in Milan with a simple vision - to help more people improve their financial well-being by making personal investing straightforward and accessible through technology. Fast forward a few years, and we’re known as one of the most innovative fintechs headquartered in the heart of London.
To provide investment solutions and advice to protect and grow client wealth through time.
We are now looking to add an enthusiastic customer support executive to our team.
Our core values:
We’ve built our business on three Principles:
- Relationships are our first asset
We’re one team, built on trust, honesty and transparency. We value our relationships above all else.
- Trust drives success
We give each other the space to grow. We empower our employees to succeed, so they can make a real impact.
- Our customers dream big, just like us
We see the bigger picture and we make sure our customers see it, too. We’re always focused on the best outcomes for our clients and for each other, no matter what the goal, or how big the dream.
What this means in practice:
At Moneyfarm, diversity is the foundation of our competitive advantage. We value our employees for who they are – their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge and individual differences. This is what makes us better at what we do. To accommodate our different needs and commitments, we offer flexible working to all. Our individual impact and output is what counts most.
About the role:
This is an exciting opportunity for a graduate with some Investment experience who is looking to work in a fast-paced fintech start up.
An integral part of our business is combining human expertise with technology to make investment advice and fully managed portfolios more accessible in a simple and transparent way. As a Junior Investment Consultant you will get the opportunity to learn from a team of experienced professionals and become the first point of contact for new and existing customers. You’ll be highly personable, have a strong interest in financial markets, current affairs and financial planning, and become an expert on our platform and products to be able to offer a first class service. If you are looking to launch your career at a rapidly expanding and evolving firm within the Wealth Management industry then this Junior Investment Consultant role with Moneyfarm is the perfect job for you.
- Act as a spokesperson for Moneyfarm, delivering an exceptional customer experience as the first point of contact
- Building a strong knowledge of Moneyfarm’s products and platform
- Be responsible for a book of clients, actively reaching out to new and existing clients to grow their assets under management
- Provide expert investment oversight on how our investment team invest our clients wealth and on financial mark
- Provide clear and concise guidance help clients to reach their financial goals
- Work closely with other departments on additional projects to help improve overall client experience
- Keep the CRM database (Salesforce) up to date with all client contact.
- Willing to study for CISI Investment Advice Diploma (or level 4 equivalent) exams
- Be commercially driven
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have a strong ‘get up and go’ attitude
- Outstanding problem solving & organisational skills.
- Minimum 2:1 degree from a good university
- A-Level (or equivalent) in Maths, Economics, Finance or a relevant numerate subject at grade B or above.
Nice to have:
- Have CISI Investment Advice Diploma (or level 4 equivalent)
- Basic understanding of Moneyfarm’s offerings (Pensions, General Investment Accounts and Stocks & Shares ISAs)
- A passion for startups and a strong interest in building a career in the Financial Services.