- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Accounting/Finance
- Industry: Proptech
- Post Date: 11/25/2021
- Website: talentgarden.com
- Company Address: Piazza Città di Lombardia, 1, 20124 Milano, Italy
About Talent GardenCreating safe, flexible and innovative workspaces.
The safety of our coworkers is paramount and to continue providing safe and secure work environments, we have enhanced our cleaning services while using technology to track that it is done on a timely basis. All cleaning products are certified to guarantee maximum sanitisation and have increased the disinfecting of common and high-touch areas. We also provide hand sanitisers at key intervals throughout our spaces to ensure personal hygiene.
About the job
Talent Garden is Europe's leading innovation platform and coworking network for digital innovation. Today Talent Garden has 18 campuses in 8 countries, hosting thousands of talented people, including startups, freelancers, companies and large corporations.
We are currently looking for an Accounting specialist to join our Administration, Finance and Control Team in Milan!! A brilliant person who is capable of achieving goals by embodying our values with passion. Someone who is willing to invest all his/her talent and skills in helping Talent Garden network expand internationally.
This position is only dedicated to Categorie Protette.
In this role, you will:
- Work in the field of Administration: accounting payable and receivable, receipts and payments, scheduling of supplier payments.
- Support the Administration Manager in managing the whole order-to-cash (active / invoices) and procurement-to-pay (passive / bills) cycles.
- Support local branches dealing with AFC topics and business planning.
- Work on spreadsheet modelling.
- Talk the talk and walk the walk with our corporate advisors: accountants and auditors.
- Work with the Group ERP software (Netsuite).
You recognise yourself as:
- A professional with 2 and 4 year of experience in the administrative/accounting field;
- A professional with proven experience in ERP management (Netsuite a plus);
- A professional with proven experience in managing the whole order-to-cash (active / invoices) and procurement-to-pay (passive / bills) cycles.
- A fluent English speaker;
- A professional with a Degree (at least Bachelor) related to business administration, preferably with major in commerce or accounting;
- Familiar with taxation and corporate law and compliance matters;
Moreover you are:
- A great team player!
- Organized and detail oriented;
- Enthusiastic and proactive;
- Ready to work in a fast paced and international environment;
With us you want to become:
- Co-creator of something unique: we call it work, but it's really our playground where we create, propose, experiment, and share.
- A professional that works in an exciting and fast-paced environment where no two days are the same
- A master of networking: place your laptop in any one of our campuses, or participate in all events that are hosted there.
- A professional of an international team coming from more than 10 different countries sharing the same vision and enthusiasm. We love what we do, and we love who we do it with.