- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: AR/VR
- Post Date: 11/25/2021
- Website: twinone.eu
- Company Address: Via Augusto Anfossi, Milan, Lombardy 20135, IT
About TwinoneTWINONE is the first Italian tech company specialized in the creation of Digital Twins. TWINONE is capable of digitizing and creating a perfect virtual copy of any given product, from which it is possible to produce all the visual contents a company might require.
Who we are:
TwinOne is an innovative Start up born in December of 2019 and active il the 3D computer Graphics market.
We are a Creative Tech Company specialized in the creation of digital twins of any product. We developed a proprietary solution that allows us, working in real time during the entire process, to create virtual, completely photorealistic, reproductions of any product, able to instantly generate all the visual content that a company may need (we images, social media content, interactive catalogs, product configurators, remote sales tools, offline campaigns…).
TwinOne introduces a single, multi-platform, multi-device, sustainable and scalable process to the content production sector.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a Sales Executive with experience in promoting and selling innovative projects and solutions, who will help us achieve our customer acquisition and growth objectives by offering TwinOne’s unique and innovative solutions.
The chosen candidate will leverage their network of contacts to build a sustainable pipeline and long-term business relationships with existing and new customers.
Specifically you will deal with:
- Defining the Go to Market for new markets and industries
- Identifying and acquiring potential customers and generate new business opportunities
- Developing a precise market analysis and search for new opportunities
- Developing proposals related to the client’s needs and objectives
- Identifying growth areas and create demand to expand our market presence
- Developing a pipeline of new business opportunities through direct and indirect sales channels
- Making forecasts on sales targets and proactively contribute to achieving them
- Developing pricing, positioning and sales strategies
- Defining and coordinating the structure of the sales team
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience of at least 3/5 years in the same role
- Area of expertise: Content, Production and 3D
- Strong commercial sense
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Marketing and market positioning skills
- Curiosity, autonomy and proactivity
Place of work: Milan
Open-ended contract, signigicant variable, possibility to participate in a stock option plan.
The offer is aimed at both genders in compliance with the rules on equal treatment, pursuant to Legislative Decree 198/2006. With regard to the processing of personal data, we invite you to read the information provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 and art. 13 of the GDPR 2016/679. It is necessary to indicate the authorization for the processing of personal data pursuant to Law 196/2003