- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Software and Data
- Post Date: 10/14/2021
- Website: www.mainstreaming.tv
- Company Address: Viale Sarca, 336/F, Milano, Italia 20126, IT
About MainstreamingDeveloper of a video streaming technology designed to offer intelligent delivery of good quality content in real-time. The company's technology offers live streaming, on-demand streaming, API library, multi-device delivery, and helps to track content, audience KPI's and gain insights that matter to media strategy, enabling broadcasters to stream video in a secure way and with quality experience.
At MainStreaming, we are on a mission to enable broadcasters, media and gaming companies transition to streaming video and offer their audience the best Quality of Experience.
With our innovative solution we deliver live and on-demand video, integrating all operative phases for ingest, encoding, management and distribution.
For our brand-new office located in Milano Bicocca we are looking for a:
JUNIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER
MainStreaming is in a scaling phase; our team is going to expands internationally and the heart of our product the R&D team is looking for new talents to join us. In order to improve everyday our platform, we are looking for a talented Junior Software Developer who helps us on tons of new projects like web portals and web applications for the management of media contents (media player, media manager) and also for the CDN side configuration.
- You will participate in the design and development of software applications dedicated for the video streaming by collaborating closely with multi-disciplinary teams;
- Be responsible for the code performance.
- Develop and manage internal and public web applications.
- You will propose, evaluate and adopt new technologies to maximize the efficiency of development.
- Deliver testable, maintainable and high-quality code and take operational responsibility for the components that you develop.
What We're Looking for:
- PASSION FOR THE PRODUCT: Professional attitude towards software craftsmanship including testing and a passion for writing good documentation.
- PROACTIVITY: You are confident enough to self-start your project and set your priority in autonomy while working with a group of international peers.
- EAGERNESS TO LEARN: You don't get scared of something new, we provide you an environment where you can improve every day.
- TEAMWORK: A high degree of collaboration, we are a team, we develop and grow together.
- ENGLISH: Conversational level, you will share your time within an international Team.
- Previous programming experience with at least one of the following programming languages: C#, java, python;
- Basic knowledge ofJS tools: NodeJS, npm, Automation tools (Webpack/Lint).
- Basic knowledge of version control systems:GIT;
- Interest in develop skills with one of modern JS Framework (Angular, React, VueJS);
- Basic experience withUnit Testing, Test Driven development
What we offer:
- A young, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment where to develop and growth.
- An innovative technology and service able to support the transition from traditional broadcasting to the streaming entertainment of the future.
- A growth path aimed at improving your professionalism.
- Flexible working hours.
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks in our office.
- Access to E-Learning platform.
- Health Insurance
Salary and benefits will be assessed in relation to the candidate's experience and skills
In MainStreaming you will be part of a dynamic, flexible, young, tight-knit and international environment and will have the chance to work in a company that values innovation, out of the box thinking, its employees and committed in making the world a better place.
La ricerca è rivolta a candidati di ambo i sessi. I candidati interessati possono inviare un curriculum vitae con l'autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali ai sensi del D.Lgs 196/03 e “Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali” e dell’art. 13 GDPR 679/16 – “Regolamento europeo sulla protezione dei dati personali”.