- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Sales
- Industry: Software and Data
- Post Date: 12/02/2021
- Website: neurala.com
- Company Address: 12 CHANNEL ST, SUITE 202, Boston, MA, 02210
About NeuralaNeurala leverages its proprietary AI platform to empower companies to automate visual inspections. Our customers have deployed Neurala technology in devices ranging from drones to robots to smart phones, in addition to industrial machines.
Neurala is seeking a talented Account Executive with experience in the acquisition and management of reseller partners to support our sales growth in Europe. The Account Executive will lead VAR partner acquisition, direct customer qualification and support our EU reseller channel partners as they perform technical evaluations, deliver product demonstrations, and implement Neurala’s software.
The successful candidate will work closely with multiple internal and external teams, including sales, marketing, product management, engineering, and current and future customers and channel partners.
- Become an expert in Neurala’s Vision AI products and understand how they can be deployed to solve their inspection and quality control use cases in the industrial manufacturing sector.
- Prospect into and work with system integrators and end users to identify inspection use cases that align with our vision AI products.
- Educate and coach partners on the commercial aspects of the sales process for Neurala’s product(s).
- Maintain ongoing engagement with partners to understand their customers and to identify opportunities for the successful sale of Neurala’s products.
- Work quickly to drive sales momentum and ensure month-over-month sales growth in the region.
- Thrive in a high-growth, rapid pace environment, managing through ambiguity and rapidly changing conditions.
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required:
- Experience working in a business development capacity with ownership of a revenue or bookings target.
- 2+ years relevant experience and a demonstrable track record of increasing sales responsibility and success.
- A strong and articulate communicator able to make effective presentations to both internal and external audiences in both fluent English and Italian. German a plus.
- A solid analytical thinker with tremendous problem-solving skills who is able to research and present a compelling solution in a timely fashion.
- Self-motivated with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to travel both domestically and internationally is required (50% or more.)
Job Title: Account Executive
Relocation Available: No
Job Categories: Sales, Business Development, Pre-Sales Engineering
Location: Friulia, Italy
Neurala is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected Veterans, and individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected characteristic.