- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Engineering Software
- Industry: Hardware & IoT
- Post Date: 10/14/2021
- Website: keyless.io
- Company Address: London, London, W1W
About KeylessKeyless is a deeptech cybersecurity company founded by renowned security experts, experienced technologists and business leaders, bringing more than 10 years of research to life.
Keyless is pioneering the world's first privacy-preserving biometric authentication and personal identity management platform, combining multi-modal biometrics with advanced cryptography, that leverages a distributed cloud architecture.
Keyless zero-knowledge biometrics solution eliminates the need to store and manage sensitive information, enabling businesses to adopt passwordless authentication, protect their remote workforce and enable strong customer authentication with just one look.
We are proud to bring seamless zero-trust passwordless authentication to the market and partner with market-leading companies such as Cisco, Microsoft, Auth0, Onelogin, AWS, among others, and thought-leading academic institutions.
As a Cryptographic Researcher, you will be responsible for research and design of cryptographic protocols for zero-knowledge biometric authentication and privacy-preserving technologies for authentication and identity management.
What will you do?
- Design novel cryptographic schemes and protocols for zero-knowledge biometric authentication, key management, identity management and related areas.
- Implement prototypes and proof-of-concept code to demonstrate feasibility of new protocols.
- Support the engineering team with productization of the the protocols.
- Publish research papers and present on conferences.
- Prepare patent applications.
- Proven track record in research and design of cryptographic protocols.
- Strong understanding of cryptography and computer security.
- Ability to prototype protocols in C++, Go or other language.
- PhD in Cryptography, Computer Science, Mathematics or a related field.
- Experience with applied research in commercial organizations.
- Limitless growth opportunity, working in a fast-paced international environment.
- Coffee, paid lunch and snacks in the office.
- A laptop of your choice.
- Summer retreats, company's merchandising, social dinners, and many other perks!
- Free accommodations & food in Rome (for those who reside outside of Italy).
- Equity (Incentive Stock Options).
- Long-term contract position.
- Remote ready (GMT+0 to GMT+2 time zone is preferred).
- Main hubs: London or Rome
- Language: Professional working proficiency in English.