- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Technical/Customer Support
- Industry: AI
- Post Date: 12/02/2021
- Website: datappeal.io
- Company Address:
About The Data Appeal CompanyTo guide you towards the best path of recovery, the Data Appeal Company has developed the Covid Safety Index. In real time, this indicator measures consumer trust and the effectiveness of actions implemented by businesses across any destination.
The Data Appeal Company is looking for a Customer Success Specialist to support and promote a wide range of relationship initiatives and growing customer base. Our ideal Customer Success Specialist will promote and share the value, benefits and potential of our products, whilst ensuring the highest customer service and satisfaction.
The Customer Success Specialist comes from a background in B2B sales, account management or customer success.
- Sourcing, establishing and growing trusted relationships with existing customers
- Recommend appropriate solutions for customer requests and coordinate with related teams to ensure the complete handling of the request, is in place.
- Maintain CRM contact data records for the organization, checking data cleansing and monitoring record updates.
- Assist in webinars, training and other customer satisfaction activities.
- Implement strategies on how to satisfy better and manage existing customers
- Suggest ways of improving Sales and Onboarding processes
- 1/2 years experience in Sales, Account Management, or Customer Success/support
- Comfortable establishing metrics, synthesizing data, gleaning insights and making sound, actionable recommendations to achieve goals
- Comfortable speaking and being in contact with customers on a daily basis
- Great time management and organizational skills
- Flexibility with the changing priorities that come in a scale-up, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in Italian and English. Additional languages is a strong plus.
What we offer:
- flexible working hours
- smart working
- we are open to discuss a full remote position