- Job Type: Full-Time
- Function: Data Science
- Industry: FinTech
- Post Date: 10/13/2021
- Website: credimi.com
- Company Address: Via Solferino, 36, Milan, Lombardy 20121, IT
About CredimiProvider of financial services intended to simplify access to credit and help in the management of corporate liquidity. The company's services include digital factoring services that help companies avail new resources for growth and working capital within hours with no paper documentation, enabling businesses and corporate clients to restore liquidity, launch e-commerce, and restart their business.
Have you ever read that "Small businesses are the backbone of the economy"? Every day, Credimi fuels hundreds of entrepreneurs' growth by making their business finance easier, nicer and faster than any available alternative. In 2 years and a half, our proprietary technology has allowed us to analyze more than 20.000 companies and to lend more than half a EUR billion to hundreds of customers, making Credimi the largest digital business lender in Continental Europe.
Data, APIs, analytics and customer knowledge are the pillars of what we do. Deeply understanding risk, business needs, behavioral dynamics of our clients in a matter of minutes is our challenge. Our Data team voraciously looks for new data sources, builds risk algorithms and develops new data features of our products. We have a very simple goal - provide our clients with business finance products that simplify their life.
- Retrieve, clean-up and analyze unstructured data from multiple sources for data-driven product development.
- Design and prototype algorithms and models for credit/fraud risk assessment and product optimization.
- Monitor and backtest our models' performance against an internal or external benchmark. Be ambitious, strive for continuous improvement.
- Get your hands dirty with the intricacies of real-world financial data and the complexities of a platform business.
- Some examples of what you could do from day one - apply ML techniques to develop our next-step fraud risk model, surf our data ocean to find features that predict user conversion, and much more.
- You are a smart, humble, concrete team player. You talk straight, you know how to efficiently communicate your thoughts and findings, you enjoy working in heterogeneous teams with diverse backgrounds. You don't fear to get your hands dirty if needed
- Ph.D./M.Sc. in Statistics, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics, and similar quantitative subjects. You have solid grounds of algebra, probability, and statistics.
- Supreme fluency in SQL and Python (3.7, our Data stack). You speak pandas, numpy and scikit-learn and you understand their theoretical foundations.
- Deep experience with applying ML/statistical models to commercial settings. Some expertise in credit scoring models is a bonus point.
- You enjoy navigating datasets. You have crunched a lot of numbers and digits, done a lot of data cleaning in the past and you're ready (and happy) to do that again and again.
- Experience with reporting and visualization tools like Looker, Metabase, Tableau, Plotly, D3.js. You rock in presenting and communicating your findings in a simple and clear manner to non-tech professionals and managers.
- You have experience with Linux/Mac OS, the command line does not scare you. Nice to have: git experience.
- Knowledge of the AWS infrastructure toolkit, Docker and Kubernetes are bonus points.
- Previous experience in the lending and/or Fintech industry is welcome.
- 4-5 years of experience
- Nice to have: personal projects on Github
- XL Welfare package and health cover
- Flexible office hours
- Work in a friendly and creative environment
- Regular team gatherings and social events
- Attractive stock option plan
- Beautiful office in Milan city centre